How large do my digital photos need to be?
- Single photos that fill an entire card should be at least 1575 by 2175.
- If you are ordering a card with multiple photos, they should be at least 1024 by 768 each.
- Please try to limit you file size to 10MB to make emailing easier.
How do I check the size of my photos?
To check the size of your photos (if using Windows): Select or open the photo. Right click on it, then click “Properties” and then click on the “Details” tab. This window will display the size for you.
How do I submit my photos?
Via email - You can do this by simply sending the photos as .jpeg attachments once you get our confirmation email.
Can I use professionally taken photographs?
All photos taken professionally must be accompanied by a written release from the photographer giving I Do Graphics the right to print those photos.
What types of payment do you accept?
Payments are taken through PayPal. You can either use your existing PayPal account or a credit card.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Here is how the process works:
- Once we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email you with instructions on how to send us your photos, additional text, and, if applicable, addresses.
- Within two business days of receiving the information above, one of our designers will email you a proof of your design.
- Once we receive your approval on the proof, your order will ship out to you via FedEx Ground within 5 business days.
- From the time it ships, Ground shipping will take 3-5 business days, depending on your location.
Is expedited shipping available?
Yes, 2 Day shipping is offered upon check out. If you would like overnight shipping, please contact us.
What is the difference between mailing address printing and return address printing?
Return address printing is your address printed in the top left corner of your envelopes. Mailing address printing is for your friends’ and family’s addresses to be printed on the front of the envelopes. To print mailing addresses, we need your address list set up in an Excel spreadsheet like this: www.i-do-graphics.com/envelopespreadsheet.xls
Can you change my photo to be black & white?
Sure! We can make your photo black & white or sepia for no additional cost.
Can I add an extra (or delete a) photo from one of your designs?
Yes! Most of our designs can accommodate as many or as few photos as you would like.
How much text can I have on the back of my cards?
The maximum number of words that fit onto the back of flat cards is approximately 150. Folded cards will accommodate approximately 350 words on the inside. If you would like something with more room for a longer note, we offer fully printed personal stationery that coordinates with each of our designs—just ask us for details!
Can I order a printed proof, instead of receiving it via email?
Yes—there is a $20 deposit for a printed proof. We will then refund you $20 when you place your order.
Do you offer recycled materials?
Yes, our heavy matte and semi-gloss cardstocks are partially recycled. We can also print on 100% Post Consumer Waste recycled cardstock, however it is quite a bit thinner than the other cardstocks. If you would also like 100% PCW envelopes, just ask!